Views

dimanche 15 mai 2011

CUTE PICOS :)













Today I searched in Pico and i Found these very cute picos that had no ag! I think that many rich people are snobs, and descriminate against the no ag users as 'poor, ugly, gross' For the reason that they have no ag. I find it very stupid. Please stop if you recognize yourself! Anyways I went to Japanese park for props and there were these adorablleeeee picos :3 i litteraly Awwweedd XD I think that these people are creative with their faces that they choose and its really great because as a reward they look ADORABLE :) Please don't copy these people. I'm just telling you that no ag User are NOT ugly they are adorable and some of them even chic XD No ag does not = ugly. Please appreciate them as much as yoru rich friends, :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire